GRE stands for Graduate Record Examinations, and it is a standardized test that is required for admission to many graduate schools in the United States. Almost all graduate schools in the United States require GRE scores as part of the admissions process.
Over 1000+ business schools accept the ETS GRE Exam for admission processes. University and management schools use the GRE scores and other relevant academic qualifications to select candidates for their law/management programs and fellowships.
In general, the GRE is a standardized test designed to measure graduates’ abilities in tasks of a general academic nature, regardless of their field of study. The GRE is intended to indicate the extent to which undergraduate education has developed an individual’s verbal and mathematical skills.
This is an assessment program administered and conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service). It is considered a qualification for admission purposes for students seeking business degrees from top-notch b-schools or law degrees from highly ranked law schools.
GRE has the following score pattern:
– A score of 0 to 6, in half-point increments, for Analytical Writing.
– Scores from 130 to 170 in 1-point increments for Verbal Reasoning.
– Scores between 130 and 170 on the Quantitative Reasoning test
There are six sections plus a 10-minute break following the third section, making the GRE General Test last approximately three hours and forty-five minutes. The Analytical Writing section will always be first. The Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and unidentified/unscored sections may appear in any order; therefore, treat them all as if they count toward your score.
– First you need to login or signup into the official ETS Website.
– Go to Home page and select Register/ Find my centers.
– If you would like to schedule a test appointment, choose your time zone.
– Choose your test period from the calendar and choose an available testing date.
– Choose your preferred time for your test, and click “Register for this test.” Follow the directions to pay for your test and complete your registration.
– You will receive a confirmation email from ETS once your registration is processed. This email will contain information about the test you have selected, the test date, the test center or link for your at-home test, and the score recipients.
"Education Tree Global is an excellent support system for me to identify the right university and program that is right for me and that will allow me to reach my academic ambitions and to launch my professional career. I am very lucky to have Education Tree Global as my partner."
"I am grateful to Education Tree Global as the advisors were very knowledgeable and assisted me with my application. Now I am doing my Master's in Nursing (RNL) at Minnesota State University, U.S.A., which will give me professional experience as an RCN."
"The Education Tree Global team was very friendly and helpful. I did not know what to do at the start but was helped through everything I needed from looking for universities to deciding which course to take to applying, filling out all the applications, and so on. "
"I am always grateful for the consultancy for helping to get one step forward to my career as it provided me with a friendly and pleasant learning environment assisting me to find out one of the best universities and the best cities to live in Canada."
"Education Tree Global team provided me with the best study options considering my interests. They helped me with my visa applications. I appreciate the time and effort they put into helping me. "