Is it necessary to take English Proficiency tests like IELTS/ PTE / TOEFL to apply to universities in the USA, Australia or Canada ?

Yes, absolutely. You may take any type of tests to apply to a college/ university. But it’s better to check which tests these education providers prefer beforehand.

Also Visit: